We have some stunning coastline ready for exploring but when planning your trip, you may be wondering where you can park your car.
Selsey is a historic seaside town situated eight miles south of Chichester and is renowned for its delicious seafood. A great day out to its beaches wouldn’t be complete without indulging in some!
- East Beach Car Park, PO20 0BH
- Marine Beach Car Park, PO20 0LH
- East Street Car Park, PO20 0BH
West Wittering beach is located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with a large expanse of unspoilt sand and its scenic dunes. A perfect place for a family day out building sand castles!
- West Wittering Beach Car Park, PO20 8AJ. You must book parking here before you arrive. You will not be able to park without a pre-booked ticket.
East Wittering beach is situated two miles east along the coast to its popular neighbour and is a great choice if you are looking for a quieter location to relax.
- Marine Drive Car Park, PO20 8HE
- Northern Crescent Car Park, PO20 8BD
Bracklesham Bay is located between The Witterings and Selsey and is a great beach to experience a range of fun activities from water sports to swimming, to grabbing a bucket and spade and building sandcastles. You may even spot a fossil!
- Bracklesham Lane Car Park, PO20 8HP
Parking charges and more information can be found here