Just over the county border in Warblington, Hampshire is St Thomas à Becket Church, often known as St Thomas of Canterbury’s Church.
The oldest part of the building is Anglo Saxon, with Norman and gothic additions. The two gravewatchers’ huts in the churchyard were built in 1830, when this was a prime spot for bodysnatchers.
Image: Hassocks5489, CC0, via Wikimedia Commons
No reviews. Be the first to write one