- This event has passed.
This October half term the Weald & Downland Living Museum will be creating a horrifically-exciting experience for visitors… learn about the not-so-nice-things that people (including children) had to eat, smell, experience or do as a job or household task in the past!
– What did ‘bread’ really taste of, and would you have liked this every day?
– How many steps would a child have done running their daily errands?
– Where did the water in a home come from?
– What would have happened if you fell ill?
Being outdoors and keeping active is so important – and Autumn is a magical time to step outside and explore the natural world around us – so why not put on your warm coats, woolly hats and walking/welly boots, enjoy the history of the South East and appreciate nature.
So come along and enjoy this year’s horrible tasks of the past, whilst soaking up the sounds, sights and smells of the Weald & Downland Living Museum this October Half Term!Enquire Now
- Weald & Downland Living Museum
- 01243 811363