As restrictions and government guidelines change, remember to check possible pre-booking requirements at attractions and locations before you travel, to avoid disappointment. We look forward to welcoming you back to our stunning area, with its breathtaking cycle and walking routes just waiting to be explored by you.
To Welcome You Back
The following attractions or locations are open and require advance pre-booking:
- West Dean Gardens
- Denmans Garden
- Petworth National Trust – Gardens only, house is closed until 17th May.
- West Wittering Beach Car Park
Pre-booking is not required at the following locations, however opening times and days may be subject to change from those published in other listings, and capacity may be reduced:
- Chichester Cathedral
- Petworth Park
- Chichester Canal – Sadly canal boat trips are suspended until further notice however, the Canal café is open for takeaway, the towpath is accessible, and the waterway welcomes those with licenses for fishing, canoeing or SUP.
- Weald & Downland Living Museum – Due to reopen 12th April.
- Pallant House Gallery – Due to reopen 18th May.
- Fishbourne Roman Palace – Due to reopen 17th May.
- The Novium Museum – Closed until further notice.
- South Downs Planetarium – Closed until further notice.
- Uppark House (National Trust) – The grounds is due to reopen 3rd May and the house on 17th May.
- Tangmere Military Aviation Museum – closed until further notice.