East House is a luxury three-bedroom apartment set over the top two storeys of this historic building in the historic market town of Petworth, West Sussex.
This 18th century building was formerly known as ‘The Institute’ and acted as a meeting place for local people and reading societies. It has recently been totally renovated and transformed into a well-appointed self-catering accommodation in the heart of town and only a short walk from Petworth House.
Enjoy lavishly decorated living spaces and chic bedrooms with stunning details, perfect for romantic breaks, group stays or celebrations.
- Three bedrooms, each has unique decorative features plus cosy robes and plush bedding
- One ensuite bathroom and one luxury family bathroom with walk-in shower and bath
- Large open-plan living area with modern kitchen, sitting area with TV and dining space
- Other amenities include washer and dryer, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, free parking and free wifi
- Nespresso coffee machine with complementary tea and coffee
No reviews. Be the first to write one